The uses of elastic string cord can be stretched to create so many different thoughtful and fun crafts. Keep reading to be inspired to create your own elastic string cord crafts. Hanging Planer Hanging planters are one craft that is not only very easy to make, they also look ...
- Each roll of paper for easel (75 gsm) is 18 Inches x 175 Feet long. You have an ample supply of paper, eliminating the need for frequent restocking and saving you both time and money.
- Our versatile art easel paper roll serves multiple purposes, including decoration, writing, drawing, painting, and more. Whether you're an artist, crafter, designer, DIY enthusiast, parent, or teacher, this vellum roll is an essential addition to your toolkit, offering a wide range of creative possibilities.
- Our large roll of paper, designed to fit most standard-size easels, is eco-friendly, long-lasting, tear-resistant, and can be reused. It boasts a smooth surface that's easy to fold and cut for your diverse creative and decorative requirements. Additionally, this roll is not limited to bulletin boards; it serves as an excellent packaging material, safeguarding fragile items and providing a superior alternative to foam and bubble wrap for secure storage and protection.
- FUNDING USA SCHOOLS: In partnership with the DonorsChoose, a leading education non-profit, a portion of every Incraftables sale goes towards much needed funding at USA public schools to donate arts & crafts supplies so that teachers don’t have to pay for them from their own pockets.
- FOR CRAFTERS, BY CRAFTERS: Incraftables isn’t just a brand; it’s a passion project born from two NY parents of two young crafters. It’s guided by a Creative Council of 50 artists, teachers, and makers who help select the best supplies for each kit.
- Our unwaxed and uncoated poster paper roll is designed to preserve your artwork for the long term. It's compatible with a variety of art materials, including acrylic paints, oil paints, chalk, crayons, markers, gel pens, felt tip pens, fine point pens, watercolors, colored pencils, finger paints, and tempera. Plus, it ensures there's no smudging or bleeding, offering excellent protection for your work surface when using various art mediums.