The uses of elastic string cord can be stretched to create so many different thoughtful and fun crafts. Keep reading to be inspired to create your own elastic string cord crafts. Hanging Planer Hanging planters are one craft that is not only very easy to make, they also look ...
Elastic thread is thicker than normal thread and it stretches more. Elastic thread is used with stretchy fabrics and materials like jersey cotton and elastic.
- Elastic string cord set of 3 rolls white, black & rainbow colors Plus! 15 clasps and 15 open jump rings
- Made with the highest grade material. Outer layer is made with polyester, making it quite hard-wearing and pretty easy to knot. The elastic cord inside is strong elasticity and abrasion-resistant. Overall the beading cord is soft and comfortable yet reliable.
- Used for: DIY masks, laces, hair bands, necklines, shorts, skirts, sleeves, tights, waistbands, headbands, wigs, diaries, hats, bags and more.
- FUNDING USA SCHOOLS: In partnership with the DonorsChoose, a leading education non-profit, a portion of every Incraftables sale goes towards much needed funding at USA public schools to donate arts & crafts supplies so that teachers don’t have to pay for them from their own pockets.
- FOR CRAFTERS, BY CRAFTERS: Incraftables isn’t just a brand; it’s a passion project born from two NY parents of two young crafters. It’s guided by a Creative Council of 50 artists, teachers, and makers who help select the best supplies for each kit.